Summer Reading Book

 




Hello Friends

I am currently sweating my ass off writing this post because it is summer in the city. You would be surprised how hot it can get in New York- every year I'm shocked. Anyways, this summer I got back into reading. I have been falling back in love with reading ever since the pandemic. I would want to find a way to be in the fashion world so I would read memoirs, history novels, and business related books to give me a taste of what could be. Now I have fallen in love with the joys of reading. It helps me get off of my phone, helps my anxiety, and gives another thing to talk about with my friends. Not to mention is it one of the cheaper past times to partake in. 


If you were to tell my fourth grade self, even my high school self, that I was becoming a reader, they would laugh in your face. I literally have read more books this year than I have in my entire life. I am also reading faster than I have my entire life. I am not going to lie, reading has made me very proud or myself. I honestly never thought I could read. I realize this sounds silly because we read everyday- let it be known I am literate, but I was never the type who enjoyed reading and I never thought I could be. 


Reading now has been such a joy of finding a new story to absorb myself into. Today I am showing you guys some of my top reads of the summer- just to point it out, just like my taste in music, my taste in books is primarily rom-commy- either way, enjoy!

***

Let me know if there are any books I should read next!!

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top