Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide: Weekend Bonus- Small Business

 

Hey Friends!

I am back with another Weekend Bonus in my Gift Guide Series! Today I will be featuring only small businesses to help support small! I feel like we should always try to support small businesses but especially this year during the holiday season we should try to support small, Amazon will be just fine if you don't buy all of your holiday gifts from them. Just like all of the other gift guides so far, the items will be linked so you can shop from this post ( and no this is not sponsored content in any way!). I am still trying to find unique items to give to your loved ones to keep things fun! Also, just like in my past gift guides, I wanted to disclaim again that this can be done for any holiday- not just Christmas and that I also realize that times are more uncertain than ever so I do not want anyone to feel forced to buy any of this stuff. I know this is the season that tons of gift guides start rolling out and it can be a little overwhelming, so just take all of these as light suggestions to help your brainstorming!

Enjoy!
***


A Comfort Mug

I love getting/ giving mugs to people for holiday gifts. This thick brown mug has a rainbowed marble smiley face on both sides. This mug is so cute and spreads positivity. In this person's bio she says "Every order and opportunity means a lot to me and helps me continue to do what I love". If that is not a good enough reason to shop small, I don't know what one is!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Billion $ Baby Crewneck 

I found this item from an online shop, Da Clothes. This company is dedicated to offering unique, custom clothes to their customers. This company also offers products from accessories to hoodies to bottoms. I am literally obsessed with this crewneck and it is perfect for the street style look. It also comes in a ton of different colors so you can customize for the person you are shopping for. I might even get one for myself! 

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Rainbow Shine Hoops

I have really gotten into small golden hoops and these add a dash of color in it. I found this product from a company called ALV Jewels. ALV's goal is to create unique yet on trend pieces at an affordable price point for girls all over. These 16k gold plated brass with cz rainbow mixed stones are also nickle free and have stainless steel posts at the end. This all means that it is some high quality stuff!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Clear Rialto Glassware

It is such an adult move to ask for nice glassware, especially glassware for an adult beverage. These color glasses are the perfect gift for someone who may have just moved into a new home. With options of red, teal, and ginger yellow, these are absolutely stunning. The designers, Sir/Madame, create items with a strong focus domesticity and entertaining. They evoke historical themes in an easy and modern way!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Homemade Granola

Granola and sweet treats are perfect quick and easy gift ideas for loved ones. Made by Blu is a company that actually started in quarantine. Her company offers everything from Smores Granola which is in the picture above to granola butters (perfect for anyone with nut allergies). Each product is unique and offers a twist to the traditional idea granola. Great for a stocking stuffer or just to stock in your own pantry!

The link to buy this product is HERE!

***

I hope you all enjoyed this small business gift guide and be sure to come back on Monday for more gift guide inspiration!

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays!
Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top