Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides: Beauty Queen



Hey Everyone! 

I am back with another gift guide for you all- The Beauty Queen! This could be a friend, relative, or work colleague who is all into making themselves look the best they can be. I think we all have a little beauty queen inside each of us which makes this a pretty universal gift guide. I tried to find unique gifts in each gift guide to avoid the predictability of someone's presents based off of their interests! Also I wanted to disclaim again that this can be done for any holiday- not just Christmas and that I also realize that times are more uncertain than ever so I do not want anyone to feel forced to buy any of this stuff. I know this is the season that tons of gift guides start rolling out and it can be a little overwhelming, so just take all of these as light suggestions to help your brainstorming. As always I will have the link to the products, so you can just click and go straight to the website. Also ( in case it is not more obvious) this is not sponsored at all, I just make these because I think they are fun and I want to help you all!

Enjoy!
***
Honey Whiskey Soap

This product is hand made from all natural ingredients and smells like cinnamon, honey, and vanilla. They are phthalate, nitro musk, artificial detergent, silicone, preservative, and palm oil free! It is made by the Soap Distillery which I found on Etsy. They have many five star reviews and give you detailed information on what exactly makes up the soap bar to avoid any allergic reactions. I think this such a fun way to spice up your shower routine and it supports a smaller business. Plus who doesn't love fresh soap?!

The link to buy this product is HERE!






Beauty Mini Fridge

A basic skincare necessity. Nothing beats that cooling feeling of putting on your fresh serum or eye patches when getting ready for the day. I have also seen people put this in their room for the sole purpose of putting in their Diet Cokes or La Croix. It can really be whatever you make of it.

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Heart Vanity Mirror

Again, another basic necessity. Everyone needs a make mirror, so why not make it more fun? This Heart Vanity Mirror comes in three different colors and had an LED light built in and a tray at the bottom that can double as a jewelry dish- so basically it's a 2-in-1!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Exfoliating Spatula

The newest skincare tool that is bring noticeable results. Good bye blackhead strips, hello exfoliating spatula! This basically scoops up all of the gunk on your face leaving it clean and clear. It also is 10x better than picking at your skin until you bleed- which, lets face it, we have all done a least once! This is definitely more of an investment, thus being a little more pricy, but it is definitely a high quality gift for a friend obsessed with skincare!

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Beauty Blender Washing Machine

This is one of the most creative thing I have ever seen. I never know how to clean my Beauty Blender sponges the best way and here is the solution to that! It is so easy to you and will ensure that your Beauty Blender is clean and last longer. It is also very inexpensive and is a creative way to fulfill your friends needs!

The link to buy this product it HERE!

***

I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide and stay tuned for tomorrow!!

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays,
Sara Anne


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top