Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides: $50 and Under

 

Hey Everyone!

I am back with another gift guide for you all- $50 and Under! This is for who is thinking "oh shit it's almost Christmas" or anyone looking for last minute stocking stuffers. I tried to find unique gifts in each gift guide to avoid the predictability of someone's presents based off of their interests! Also I wanted to disclaim again that this can be done for any holiday- not just Christmas and that I also realize that times are more uncertain than ever so I do not want anyone to feel forced to buy any of this stuff. I know this is the season that tons of gift guides start rolling out and it can be a little overwhelming, so just take all of these as light suggestions to help your brainstorming. As always I will have the link to the products, so you can just click and go straight to the website. Also ( in case it is not more obvious) this is not sponsored at all, I just make these because I think they are fun and I want to help you all!

Enjoy!
***



Llama Ornament 

These cute ornaments are the perfect addition to the tree. I personally always get ornaments on Christmas and think it is something that you can look forward to for the years to come!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Silk Scrunchie Hair Ties

I love these scrunchies so so much! They help reduce damage and tugging usually dealt with in traditional hair ties. This pack comes in four different colors to perfectly mold to anyone's personal color scheme. I am ask for these for myself this year!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Hand Mist Hand Sanitizer

A very COVID Christmas gift. The hand sanitizer makes it easy to share with your friends. It kills 99>5% of bacteria while keeping your hands soft. It comes in four scents and is made vegan. This is a safe and high tech way to help your friends stay healthy during the time in our life. 

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Actually Curious Card Game: Happy Hour Edition

Who doesn't love a card game. This gift is perfect for those dinner table discussions. The goal is to build empathy through meaningful questions and prompts. This Happy Hour Edition includes questions that explore dreams, aspirations, and memories with loved ones. 

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Carabiner Hoop Earrings

This is a fun and trendy little gift for the fashionista in your life. These statement earrings are more on the subtler side of things that you can incorporate them in any outfit! These are on trend for them and affordable for you!

The link to buy this product is HERE!

***
I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide series and have a great holiday season! Be safe and have fun!

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays!
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top