December Mood Board + Mindset

 



Holy Cow?!?!

 We have finally made it to the last month in this ~interesting~ year. ( I am not going to lie to you guys- I'll be happy when it's done) I am honestly hype for the holiday season. I loved Thanksgiving- it is my favorite holiday, but something about Christmas is just hitting me different this year. Maybe because Christmas is about hope; maybe because all of the holiday shopping and gift giving (shameless plug- gift guides coming out soon; maybe it is just because I get to eat some of my favorite foods and sweets. This year I am really trying to embrace the holiday spirit of gratitude, giving, and getting ready to move on. I love the glamour that comes with this time of year and the colors that remind people of their younger selves. I am excited for all of my friends to come back home and to spend quality time with people who I love most. I am looking forward to just the ability to reset and regroup from 2020. 

Some of my goals for the month:
- Journal everyday
- Run 2x a week
- Finish Gilmore Girls
- Start making my payments on my student loans
- Read 2-3 books

I hope this month gives you a chance to recap the year, see how you've grown, and see what you can learn from. Watch your favorite cheesy holiday film, put on your favorite winter sweater, and light a candle because we are almost done with 2020. We have come a long way and we just have a little more to go (THANK GOD!!)

***

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays,
Sara Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top