Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides: Candles



Hey Guys!

I am so excited to be launching my Gift Guides for you all this year! I have tried breaking it down into very niche categories, but also this gifts can literally be given to anyone. I don't want you guys feeling like some of these wouldn't apply to you or the people you are shopping for! This is just my way of helping you all brainstorm of things to get for your friends and family for the holiday season. With that being said I also know that this year has been so tough financially for a lot of us, so please do not feel like I am saying you have to buy the nicest stuff ever. I tried offering a range and will be finishing this series off with the $50 and under gift guide of things to make it easier. I know that everyone has their own gift guides thrown everywhere so I really do appreciate all of your support and for visiting mine. I have gotten so much love from relaunching my blog this year and it has definitely made this year a little more barrable! 


Enough with the Hallmark, lets get into today's gift guide! CANDLE LOVERS! I have recently gotten into candles myself. They offer so much serenity and obviously make your room smell amazing! These candles I have picked out are the most interesting looking options I have found. No shade to Bath and Body works because I love there stuff, but I also wanted to branch out and find other brands to support! I hope you all enjoy and maybe even find one you want to buy for yourself! As always I will have the link to the products, so you can just click and go straight to the website. Also ( in case it is not more obvious) this is not sponsored at all, I just make these because I think they are fun and I want to help you all!

***



Other Land Candle Trio

Otherland is a company that I actually found through an Instagram ad (yes, I hate myself too- totally feeding into the algorithm). I was originally drawn to the aesthetic of the label. Each candle is thought out with artistic expression and a 100% cotton wick to help with a more smooth burn. These candles are a little more on the pricy side of things but they are the perfect gift for the friend or family member who is all about the ~vibes~.

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Diptyque Baies Candle

I feel like this is such a classic, well known candle, but still an honorable mention! It is a fruity and fresh smelling candle that is very powerful and will definitely fill your home. 

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Anecdote Apres Ski Candle

Described to smell like "evergreen and after parties", what better candle to get for someone in the holiday season?! This is another candle made from soy wax with a cotton wick to ensure a longer lasting burn. I love the smell of evergreen in the holidays and the chic cover makes it perfect looking for environment!

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Ryan Porter "Calm the F Down" Candle

This sassy candle is perfect for any friend who may need a helpful reminder (all in good fun of course!). This brand has many other candles with similar smartass messages. This candle specifically has scents of bark and Japanese cherry blossom. Again soy wax, made with essential oils, and is phthalate free! Lit this up calm the F down!

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Ri-Ri- Ku Yin Yang Candle

Abstract candles have become all the rave. The more colorful, the more wacky shaped, the better. This is a beauty, fun candle for your funkiest friend or family member. This two toned design is unscented so if someone likes the idea of candles, but may be sensitive to the smell, this is perfect for them! 

The link to buy this product is HERE!


***

I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide and stay tuned for tomorrow's!

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays!

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top