Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides: The Girl Boss

 




Hey Everyone! 

I am back with another gift guide for you all- The Girl Boss! This gift guide is for the go getter. This girl has the grind and aesthetic all in the back of her pocket. She is stylish, fun, and a hard worker. She's also not afraid of a little sparkle! I tried to find unique gifts in each gift guide to avoid the predictability of someone's presents based off of their interests! Also I wanted to disclaim again that this can be done for any holiday- not just Christmas and that I also realize that times are more uncertain than ever so I do not want anyone to feel forced to buy any of this stuff. I know this is the season that tons of gift guides start rolling out and it can be a little overwhelming, so just take all of these as light suggestions to help your brainstorming. As always I will have the link to the products, so you can just click and go straight to the website. Also ( in case it is not more obvious) this is not sponsored at all, I just make these because I think they are fun and I want to help you all!

Enjoy!
***


The Smile Scarf

I think this is the cutest scarf I have ever seen. It is the perfect way to brighten up a cloudy winter day. A little on the pricy side of things, it will 100% keep you warm and send good vibes all around!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Mini Microphone

Ok, I actually got this in my stocking last year and it is the funniest thing. Perfect for the wannabe vlogger, this mini microphone will spicy up any Snapchat story and is the best party trick to show your friends!

The link to buy this product is HERE!



Sequined Skirt

Holiday cheer in a skirt! This is for the person who is not afraid of a fashion adventure. This screams look at me (which is something I love)! The versatility in the item is endless!
The link to buy this product is HERE!





For the Girls Card Game

A mix of truth or dare and never have I ever, this is the next best thing for future girls night in. Another fairly inexpensive gift idea, this is for when the girl boss needs to take the edge off and is almost like a gift for your whole squad!

The link to buy this product is HERE!




Edible Glitter

Edible glitter is always a fun surprise for an evening out! Girl bosses always have something up their sleeves and this is the perfect thing. A very inexpensive gift idea and it comes in with different colors!

The link to buy this product is HERE!


***

I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide and stay tuned for the newest one coming Monday!!

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays!

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top