Sara Anne's 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides: Weekend Bonus- MY LIST!!

 


Hey Friends!

You thought you would be done with my gift guides and technically you are, but I wanted to show you what I am asking for Christmas. Now, I was a little hesitant because I didn't want anyone to think anything of me for posting things I am actually asking for my family to get me but also I want to just be 100% myself in this blog and feel like it is just another way to help you guys out! I know that I am definitely better at buying for others that I never know what to ask for myself. Since I am kinda an adult now, my lists have change extremely since I was a kid, which sometimes means increasing in price. I try to stay mindful of my parents since I am also one of four. I am going to link everything again because I just want to offer you guys the option of checking it  I digress, here is my 2020 Christmas Wishlist!

Enjoy!
***

Calpak Ambeur 2- Piece Luggage Set

I am in desperate need of new luggage since my current luggage set consists of a Vera Bradley Duffle from the fifth grade and a small carry on rolling suit case I got from Walmart. I know these types of gifts are pricey but they are an investment I will use time and time again (one I am able to travel again of course). I also love the rose gold aesthetic too because it just matches my personal brand. 

The link to purchase this product is HERE!

UGG<SUP>®</SUP>,
                                                Fluff Yeah Genuine Shearling Slingback Sandal,
                                                Alternate thumbnail 4, color,
                                                AMPHORA
UGG Slippers

I am a huge comfy cozy gal and I loveeee slippers. I have always wanted a pair of UGG slippers since I was younger because there are just the most long lasting fuzzy brand that I know. My UGG boots I got as a freshman in high school still feel brand new! I love animal print which is why I chose this pair but I just like this design. This is the perfect WFH shoe to wear year round!

The link to purchase this product is HERE!

Brain Games Book

I have really gotten into a lot of random things since in quarantine- one of them is the interesting of growing intellectually which is why I think I have been watching more documentaries and reading more. Thing that interests me about this book is that is gives you puzzles that can boost your memory and overall cognitive functioning. Our bodies are so special so why not do the best we can to steward them?!

The link to purchase this product is HERE!

Lululemon Swifty Tech Long Sleeve 2.0

I love these running shirts from Lululemon. I know a lot of people think Lululemon is overrated but I love all of their products. They are good quality and have lasted me for years. I want one of these running shirts because it gets super cold in the winter and ya girl does not have a lot of things to prepare for it. Since I am planning on running more (or so I keep telling myself this), I want to get the right stuff. Also this just fuels my athlesuire side of my wardrobe!

The link to purchase this product is HERE!

Untamed by Glennon Doyle

I have been wanting to read this book really badly! I have recently gotten into a lot of the self-care books because I figured it is best to make the most of the time I have before I finally get my post-grad job. I know a lot of friends who have read this book and loved it, so now I have to read it! I never thought I would be the one to ask for books for Christmas but here we are!

The link to purchase this product is HERE!

***

I hope you enjoyed this gift guide series and be sure to come back Monday for some more holiday inspired content!! 

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Holidays!
Sara Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top