Five things I am Passionate about




Hey Everyone!

I thought I would take a break about writing about other things and write about myself for a change. Graduating college and truly starting to feel like an adult, I have been able to learn what motivates me and what drives me to be successful. I am only human and obviously what I love doing and attracts me to things are different than you, but there is definitely more to me than meets the eye. Some things you might already know or guess about me, but somethings might come as a surprise. I thought this  would be a fun was to connect with my readers and share a more fun side of this blog!
***

Clean Health and Beauty Products

Over the past several years I have tried focusing on having a balance life and focusing on the quality of the things I put in and on my body. I have found such joy in eating cleaner and finding ways to still have sweets in a guilt-free way. Finding balance in eating a salad and having a cocktail too, trying to work out about five times a week but not restricting myself from a day of a Netflix binge . Movement and healthy eating has made me very happy, so it is never a chore. Clean beauty has also been a new revelation. Since my teenage years, I have always struggled with my skin and have taken a step back to realized maybe it is all of the chemical that go into generic skin care products. I learned that it would more beneficial to spend a little more money to get better quality skin care that might actually no cause more damage to my skin than it already has. There are so many things that now go into our food and after watching so many different health documentaries, clean eating and beauty has become such a passion of mine because it not only makes me feel good but look good too! And who doesn't want to look good or feel good?

Mentorship

I think that both having a mentor and being a mentor are essential for growth. Having a mentor in the industry you want to pursue, in the search for spirituality, or in becoming leader in your organization is so so valuable. Learning from other people's mistakes and taking advice from people order than you is how to become more successful for future endeavors. Being a mentor will allow you to help others and grow in your own confidence and maturity. I feel that being a leader is a great gift and responsibility as a role in the circle of life. You received help once, then you return the favor and help somebody else. No one every knows all of the answers, we need each other to help fill in the blanks.  

Independence and Free Space

The one thing I have learned the most about myself is that I need to have a level independence to best live life and honestly keep my levels of mental sanity at ease. In relationships, working environments, and living situations, having the ability to be creative, not feeling tied down all of the time is the best way for me to find value in what I do. I am the type of person where the more I am told what to do and given unrealistic expectations that tie me down, the more I feel trapped and eventually walk away. Having free space to create is something that is the only for me to grow. I love structure and routine as much as the next person, but there is something about creating your own schedule, planning your own meals, and even just writing or making your own content that gives a person a brand new sense of ownership that is simply unmatched.

Personality Tests

Personality tests tell us so much about ourselves that we may not know or may not want to actually admit. They are the best way to identify people's working behaviors, the way people react to conflict. I feel that these tests can easily be used for professional growth and personal insight. One of my favorite, and I think most reliable, tests is the Enneagram. For those who don't know, the enneagram test is a 3x3 arrangement of nine personality types in three centers: Instinctive, Feeling and Thinking. I am a 7w6 . These types of people are enthusiastic, responsible, and enjoy perusing new experiences. The more I read about these results, the more I was in shock how accurate it was. Personality tests can help understand yourself and those around you. I can promise you that once you start taking these tests and reading the results, you too will be obsessed. 

Drinks 

No. This does not immediately refer to alcohol. Of course I love a glass of Chardonnay or a Cosmo, but drinks, in general, are how I measure normalcy. Coffee in the morning, kombucha or green juice during the day, a health shot every now an then, and obviously water around the clock. I think I have also learned that drinking liquids have helped prevent me from snacking 24/7. Drinks also allow me to be creative whether that be making a new cocktail, trying a new smoothie, or putting new creamers in my coffee. As weird as it sounds, being able to control what goes into my diet has been something I have been clinging onto in as uncertain times as these. So next time you're in the grocery store, try grabbing something new. Who knows? It might become a new staple. 

***

What are some of your passions?

Stay UNIQUE, 
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top