June Mood Board and Mindset





We are officially in June. Marking the middle of the year and what a crazy year it has been.

Although this is not the start of the summer I was expecting, quarantine has actually given me a lot of time to focus on how I want to be living my life moving forward in regards to health and fitness, beauty, fashion and just overall life goals. I have been able to focus on living intentionally and working realistically towards my goals. This month I want to zone into two things: gratitude and grind. I want to enjoy things as they come and work hard for the life I want to hopefully live. There are so many things to be grateful- big and small- and I know, if I am being honest, I have been so quick to see the negatives of everything, opening the door for anxiety. This blog has been one of the best ways for me to channel my anxiety about the unknown future, becoming content with creation. I have been able to feel more knowledgeable about the fashion industry than ever and am hoping to use this time of reflection and work to boost myself when the world starts opening up again. One of my biggest goals going into quarantine was to teach myself how to do graphic design, and though I am still learning, I have loved the feeling of being proud of my work. One of my biggest goals moving forward for the month of June is to continue learning graphic design and to start learning more about Excel. Updates to come! Trying to do a job search in the middle of a pandemic has had its fair share of twists and turns, but the one thing I've learned is that I can only control how I react and respond and how I prepare while I wait. 

One of the biggest things that motivate me are aesthetically pleasing pictures and quotes to get me back on track. This mood board is a combination of my appreciation of luxury, travel, fun, and drive. All things in this pictures above follow an aesthetic of bright colors and "work hard, play hard" vibes. In honor of "work hard, play hard" and my focus on grinding, I will also be posting a new blog post everyday of this week!! 

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top