January Mood Board + Mindset

 


Hey Everyone!

I am back with another month's mood board and mindset. I personally love this mood board because it is starting the year off strong. I am going in with the intention of completely crushing this month and setting my intentions to follow the rest of the year. I know that sounds so corny but sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. I have been waiting for 2021 since March- as have most people, and now that it is here, I don't want to waste the anticipation. I have learned so much from this past year and plan to take all of that with me into the new year as I continue to become my highest self (another corny line I know, but you have to say these things in order for them to actually happen!!).

This month I just want to feed into my ambition. Journal. Be Mindful. Create Practices that allow me to become the person I have always wanted to be. I feel like I am on the brink of a breakthrough and while I do not know exactly what that is, I am excited to see where it takes me and am feeding into the energy of it all in the meantime.  Some of my goals for the month include:

- start a retirement fund/ start my student loan payment
- walk + listen to podcasts at many times a week as possible
- read 2-3 books
- not buying any shoes or pieces of jewelry the whole month (in effort to save money/ not be wasteful)

***
I hope this month lays the ground for the rest of the year!

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top