Book Review: Untamed



 Hello Friends!


Another week, another book review. Just an FYI please do not expect a book review every week because that will simply not happen- I just finished this book really fast and wanted to get it up here as soon as I could! The book we will be talking about today is Untamed by Glennon Doyle. A very well known book coming in as a #1 New York Times Bestseller and a part of the line up in Reese Witherspoon's Book Club ( and I would trust Reese with my life). Also listed as one of the best books of the year by The Opera Magazine, The Washington Post, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Bloomberg, and Parade. This book is a powerful memoir that explores the concept of listening to our inner voice, ignoring what is expected of us by society and our peers. Truly a liberating read and made me realize how much power I truly have in myself. She shows us how to be brave again and pushing that "the braver we are, the luckier we get". Each passage ranges from two to ten pages, so it is literally one of the easiest reads to get through, but that does not diminish the power of Glennon's words. She goes through topics in her career, her marriage, her family and being a parent, even about her struggle with addiction. She has gone through a lot and is now sharing her revelations with the rest of the world.  I am sure that you have seen this book everywhere and I am just another person to tell you that it is worth the read and there is something for everyone in this book. I promise you that there is no way that you can read this book and not find something to take away! 

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top