February Mood Board + Mindset

 


Hello Friends!

Happy Almost February! I can't believe I got this one in early this year! I personally love February because it embodies my favorite color combination- pink and red. I personally have never been phased by being single on Valentine's Day because even though I might not have a boyfriend, I still have my best friends and still feel love from those around me. Part of me even feels a little empowered being single (which has not always happened) because I am just so proud of the independence I have developed. I have a very special announcement coming next Monday that will make this February such a memorable month for me! 

As for goal of the month here are some things I want to focus on :

- Read 2 books
- Post 3x a week
- Take more photos of myself to show off my style
- Start The Crown on Netflix
- Run 3x a week
- Try to make content on TikTok (maybe?)

Have a great month lovelies!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top