My 2021 Vision Board + Goals

 Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

Gosh it feels so dang good to say that. I feel like we have been waiting for 2021 forever! I am back after my personal "holiday break" for the week between Christmas and New Years. After almost of month of posting virtually everyday, I needed a break to be able to rest and plan what I wanted the new year to look like in my personal life and for this blog. I wanted to consider the brand I am forming for myself and what stuff I want to discuss and focus on moving forward. That being said, I wanted to start with my 2021 Vision Board and Goals I have for myself. I say goals because I think you can form "resolutions" at any point in your life, in the sense of making a change in your life. You also do not have to change anything if you do not want to. I personally am planning to continue the goals and practices I started last year. I do, however, love the idea of measurable goals as a source of accountability in my life and just love the clean slate that a new year brings. Personally, I feel refreshed already that there is a new year here with us. I can leave the stuff that happened in 2020 behind and start new. Of course not everything in the world is going to change over night, but that does not mean that this year is bound to be the same as last year. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET ABOUT THINGS! I digress, today I hope you enjoy the vision board I have created for myself in the hopes of inspiring you to create one as well! In regards to this month, I am hoping to post as close to every day during the week as possible, so stay tuned for more!!


Now just as a disclaimer for how I made this: Canva and Pinterest have been my two best friends on this blog since I resurfaced. None of these pictures are mine but the intentions behind the pictures are. Canva and Pinterest are both free, so you have the ability to make a vision board for yourself if you would like! Make it your lock screen or background on your computer to stay grounded with your goals. It doesn't have to be pretty or fit an "aesthetic" as long as it is your own! Now, here are my goals according to the pictures you see!!


2021 Goals

GET A JOB OFFER FOR A POSITION IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY

MOVE TO AN APARTMENT IN NYC

CONTINUE TO BECOME MORE MENTALLY STRONG

BE FEARLESS TRENDWISE BUT MINDFUL SOURING WISE WITH MY FASHION CHOICES

REACH 10,000 VIEWS ON MY BLOG

PRACTICE SELF-CARE IN WHATEVER WAY FITS BEST

CONTINUE TO BE AWARE IN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD THROUGH PODCASTS, BOOKS, AND MAGAZINES

BE PRESENT IN EVERY MOMENT

***

Hope these goals inspire you and I can't wait to see what happens come this time next year!

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top